What is Bitcoin Trader Software
- Bitcoin Trader software bot is an application dedicated to binary option trading. It offers automated trading along with trading signals on currencies pairs and commodities. The Bitcoin Trader software system works along with the most popular and proven binary options trading. This Bitcoin forex trader software itself is free of cost. However, you will need to make a minimum deposit of $250. This money is required initially to invest and start earning money for you.
- The Bitcoin Trader software was released for those investors seeking to cash in easily with binary options. This Bitcoin forex trader app ensures that daily payments are made to fresh members. This Bitcoin Trader Software can be freely downloaded at no charge.
- The Bitcoin Trader software is extremely efficient as a trading platform for generating earnings on autopilot.
- This Bitcoin forex trader app is currently taking in a small and restricted amount of beta testers. These testers will benefit from cent percent free access.
- One can start trading with the Bitcoin Trader System almost immediately. The trading platform can be set up in under 5 minutes. You can begin seeing the profits rolling into your trading account within as little as 30 minutes after that.
Essentially, the Bitcoin forex trader bot constitutes a software program. This program interacts in a direct way with the financial exchanges. It frequently uses API’s to access and collate as well as interpret key, relevant data. This program also puts across sell or buy orders on your account, based on the way market data is interpreted. The bots are also created for decision making when it comes to monitoring market price movements and reacting as per a predefined and pre-programmed set of rules.
Specifically, the trading bot undertakes analyses of market actions. This includes orders, price, volume and time. The analyses can even be programmed according to one’s preferences and tastes.
We have dedicated three days to analyse and test all the features of Bitcoin Trader. It is a cryptocurrency trading platform that helps people who do not have trading skills to invest and make money from the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin Trader was invented in 2017, the same year it was launched and introduced to the public.
Our goal during this review and tests is to study how the automated trading system works and confirm that everyone who invests in the system can make a profit. We started our review of the Bitcoin Trader with some crucial market information. We know that the auto trading platform is already being used by many investors from all over the world to make money every day. This is understandable because the cryptocurrency market is very promising even though it can be volatile. We have read the testimonials and good news many users have posted on the site and their social media pages. As it seems, with automated trading platforms such as Bitcoin Trader, many people can become financially free and quit working multiple jobs to survive.
One of the outstanding testimonials we saw was of a man who was convinced by his wife to investigate the new trading tool, and he ended up earning $6,000 after only four days of using Bitcoin Trader. However, we guess that he made a considerable deposit because bigger deposits equal more significant profits.
Here are some bitcoin millionaires:
- Jered Kenna began investing in Bitcoin when its value was as little as 20 cents. Despite that, he made a massive purchase and within a few years, his investment bore fruit. From that money, he initiated a number of ventures. Tradehill start-up was the first amongst these and was dedicated to anonymous Bitcoin dark mining pool. Currently, he owns a Colombian craft brewery. He also owns 20 collaborative workspaces for entrepreneurs in San Francisco.
- Dave Carlson, founder of MegaBigPower mining company, started his venture in his basement. In 2016, he reported earning as high as $8 million each month.
- Roger Ver, also called, “Bitcoin Jesus” is the richest of bitcoin millionaires (discounting FBI and Satoshi Nakamoto). While he was already a millionaire when he began with Bitcoin but the venture has made him far wealthier now.
Now, let’s continue with our bitcoin trader review. We know it is a promising cryptocurrency bot. But, what exactly is that?
Because of the fluctuating nature of the cryptocurrency market, autotrading bots have gained a lot of prominence. The reason is that these Bitcoin forex trader bots enable 24/7 monitoring and trading. Also, bots that are modified accurately are capable of placing trades faster and easier as compared to those done manually by traders.
Register at Bitcoin Trader
Potential Daily Profits
Fully Automated Trading
View key features
Credit Card, Debit Card, Bank Transfer
Bitcoin Trader is a platform that will trade automatically on your behalf. It analyses data faster than you ever could, and never needs to take rest.
Why trade with Bitcoin Trader?
Like Bitcoin Loophole and Bitcoin Revolution, Bitcoin Trader appears to be one of the most reliable auto-trading platforms there are. There are several aspects of this software that convinced us that trading with it could be a good idea. Here are a few:
- Bitcoin Trader is user friendly. To be able to use it you will not need any experience, nor will you have to be a finance expert, programmer or even understand cryptocurrencies. All you need is get familiar with the trading platform, click on “auto-trade” and hopefully wait for your balance to increase.
- Bitcoin Trader offers great customer support. You can contact them at any time. The website claims that staff will be available 24 hours a day. In our test we tried to contact staff during day-time and they responded within minutes in a satisfying, kind and helpful way. They will certainly be able to help you. The only thing we are not sure about is whether they would actually reply to messages during night time given that we did not try doing it while testing the robot.
- Demo account is available. This robot offers the possibility to try trading in demo mode before requiring you to make a deposit. This feature is not to be taken for granted because believe it or not, only a few robots offer demo accounts. They are of great help, especially for novices or users that are new to the platform. Trading in demo mode allows newcomers to get comfortable with the functions, tools, trading opportunities and all the other resources available on the platform. Once you feel ready to trade for real, you can simply deposit money into your account and start trading.
- Faster trades than human traders. As we mentioned before, the algorithm Bitcoin Trader is based on, allows users to spend less than half an hour every day on the platform. They are only required to have a look and, if needed, change the trade settings and activate the auto-trading mode. Market prices and financial news will be analysed within seconds and your trade will be place accordingly in under 10 seconds. Human traders usually take hours to be able to do all of this.
Can You Make Money With Bitcoin Trader?
Based on other reviews it seems possible make money with the Bitcoin Trader app. The platform presents itself as profitable, even though like for all robots of this kind, there is always a risk of losing capital when trading. That is why it is good to keep a few things in mind whenever you trade on Bitcoin Trader. A few of these things are:
- Start small. The minimum amount you can deposit on Bitcoin Trader in order to start trading is $250. That is a reasonable amount to start trading with if you are new to the world of crypto. It could allow you to be able to make profits even though perhaps not as much as the platform promises. At the same time, even if you were to lose it, $250 less are unlikely to affect your financial situation. So, please start trading with small amounts. If you see that you are making profits you can start increasing your investment amounts.
- Withdraw your profits. If you do make profits, please make a withdrawal request of a significant percentage of the profit and keep it in your pockets. You should never reinvest all the money you make because you risk losing it.
- Follow the expert’s advice. If you have a look online, you will be able to find some great videos explaining what are the best strategies to follow when trading with robots like Bitcoin Trader and Crypto Revolt. Please check them out before starting to trade so you will have some background knowledge to help you through the experience.
- Only invest what you can afford to lose. Last but not least important, never invest more than you can afford to lose! We would not want you to lose all of your money. Even though Bitcoin Trader seems to be a profitable platform, you might get unlucky and lose what you invest, so make sure you only invest what you can afford.
Has Bitcoin Trader been on TV?
Even though there may be rumours linking Bitcoin Trader to TV shows, they are false and most likely a product of fake news platforms. Bitcoin Trader was never advertised on TV or endorsed by celebrities.
When typing Bitcoin Trader on Google, a link with popular TV show Dragon’s Den popped up at the top. This is so because there are suggestions that there is a Bitcoin Trader Dragons Den collaboration. These suggestions came up when ads made rounds on the internet. However, official sources say otherwise. Network 10 occasionally warns that there is no collaboration between the software and the TV show cast as they are all “false and misleading”. Naomi Simson wrote on her social media page urging anyone who sees the ads to report them.
Similar findings were reached when investigating Bitcoin Trader’s link to Shark Tank. Despite the rumours, we have found no connection between the robot and the TV show. If you do find some information stating the opposite, it is most likely fake and should not be trusted.
Is it endorsed by Celebrities?
There seems to be a lot of rumour involving crypto trading robots and celebrities, with robots such as Bitcoin Loophole using celebs as a marketing strategy. These rumours are usually spread around the internet to spread around the scam platforms. But have any celebrities been affiliated with Bitcoin Revolution?
In early 2018, ads suggesting an endorsement of Bitcoin Trader from Dragons Den’s investor, Peter Jones were circulating on Facebook. The ads read “Bitcoin Trader: Peter Jones buys 20% shares” and detailed how Peter was impressed in the authenticity of the software and bought 20% shares in the growing company. However, Mr. Jones replied via his Twitter handle saying the Bitcoin Trader Peter Jones claim is completely false and a scam. His legal team is currently working on the matter.
“Bitcoin Trader Elon Musk” is the most popular search related to the software on Google. Ads sponsored by its developers claimed that Elon Musk signed an agreement with the company with the multibillionaire businessman having a keen interest in the technology and is stepping down at Tesla to continue with automated trading systems saying it is the future. These ads were clearly spread across Google and Facebook. However, with rising concerns for the business community, Tesla released an official report dissociating itself from the acclaimed agreement saying such doesn’t exist and anyone who trades with the software does so at his/her own risk.
There is a likelihood that you have come across reviews claiming that Gordon Ramsay has endorsed Bitcoin Trader. InsideBitcoins investigation reveals that these are lies. We have contacted Bitcoin Trader in this regard, and they have denied any association. Our research shows that these are rumors from a few unscrupulous affiliates. Bitcoin Trader does not support deceptive marketing and has vowed to take action against these affiliates.
It is essential to always carry out enough due diligence before signing up with a robot. A celebrity endorsement is not enough proof of legitimacy. It is possible for a scam product to get approval from a celebrity. For instance, in 2017, some celebrities including Floyd Mayweather unknowingly endorsed ICOs that turned out to be a scam.
InsideBitcoins conducts rigorous tests to determine legit trading robots. We can confirm that Bitcoin Trader appears to be legit and that many users have reported that they were able to make considerable profits through it. Traders have supposedly reported an average of $1500 in profits using this robot.
Does Bitcoin Trader have a mobile app?
Upon a search of Bitcoin Trader on Google Play and App Store, the two platforms on which you can buy mobile apps for Iphones and Androids, we did not find a mobile app supporting the website. This however, is not a downside of the robot because its trading platform runs on browser, meaning that users can access it from their mobile phones as long as they have an Internet connection.
Bitcoin Trader alternative for US customers
Please note that if you are a U.S. customer, you may not be able to access Bitcoin Trader. We recommend the broker Coinbase which now accepts U.S customers.
If auto-trading platforms are not your thing, there are other legitimate options that you can explore when it comes to trading bitcoin.
One of these is trading bitcoin through a CFD broker. A contract for difference (CFD) enables you to speculate on the rising or falling prices of Bitcoin and make money from profitable trades. The biggest advantage of trading bitcoins through CFDs rather than auto-trading platforms is that you can use leverage, which allows you to use your current cash and trade on margin. With CFD leverage you only need a small amount of capital to control a much larger position.
The second advantage of trading bitcoin this way is that there are a multitude of bitcoin trading platforms that are regulated by financial authorities. Financial authorities make sure that your funds are protected, which is definitely something to consider when trading bitcoin.
The most popular bitcoin trading platform is Coinbase, a broker open to UK and U.S. customers, where you can trade Bitcoin as well as a large number of cryptocurrencies.
Being a social trading platform, Coinbase possesses a copy-trading platform whereby users can replicate the trades of other expert bitcoin traders. In other words, the trades of a successful trader are copied and executed in your account with just 1 click. This makes it an excellent option for traders looking to trade Bitcoin for the first time.
You can read more about this award-winning broker in our full Coinbase review. Alternatively, you can click the button in the table below to start trading bitcoin on this US friendly platform.
Rumors about Bitcoin Trader featured on TV Shows
We have seen some remarks and information online claiming the Bitcoin Trader has been featured in some top TV shows. This information lacked vital details to ascertain if it is true. So we decided to investigate and publish our findings in this review.
Dragons Den is a popular TV show about investment and aspiring entrepreneurs looking for wealthy investors. It is the type of show that can be affiliated with the Bitcoin Trader, but we did not get any confirmation that such affiliation has happened. One of the hosts on the show, Naomi Simpson has called for all reports linking the TV show with automated trading platforms to be reported as false. So disregard any claims you see online.
Another TV show Shark Tank, similar to the Dragons Den, has also been linked with Bitcoin Trader. However, this is the work of lazy marketers who are trying to convince the public to buy their cryptocurrency trading software because similar systems are endorsed by popular TV shows. Our findings also revealed that Bitcoin Trader is not affiliated with the Shark Tank in any way, at least not yet.
Have any celebrities endorsed the Bitcoin Trader?
The best way to drive traffic to a website is by convincing a celebrity to endorse the brand. It works like magic, so we are not surprised many false claims are online about celebrity endorsements of the Bitcoin Trader. We checked the sources and followed up each claim in the following cases;
Peter Jones is one of the sponsors of the TV show Dragons Den. His name has been linked to the Bitcoin Trader, with claims that he has 20% shares in the company. We checked this information and found out it is not true. While many investors will jump at the opportunity to own shares in the Bitcoin Trader brand, Peter Jones has not secured any of such deals.
Elon Musk is known as a savvy entrepreneur with many achievements. We are not surprised that Elon Musk is one of the targets of fake news carriers claiming he has stakes in the Bitcoin Trader. However, he has dispelled all rumors affirming that he has no investment interests in Bitcoin Trader according to an official report.
Gordon Ramsay is rich and a celebrity chef. With all his investments and endorsements, we know Gordon has enough funds to invest in start-ups and other companies. His name has been linked to the Bitcoin Trader as one of the stakeholders. We checked this information, and again, it turned out to be false, the work of people trying to capture a part of the celebrities’ huge fan base to invest in their trading software.
Bitcoin Trader has been used for many of these fraudulent claims because it is one of the best trading platforms now and has many active users. However, these claims are being flagged as fraudulent by the company to inform its users and potential account holders to avoid any misconception about its stakeholders or investors.
After our extensive checks, tests, and personal experiences using the different features of the Bitcoin Trader, we can affirm the platform is authentic, and all users stand to gain remarkable profit by leveraging the automated trading features.
Does Bitcoin Trader have a mobile app?
Since we could not find a mobile app for Bitcoin Trader on the two most popular app stores for iOS and Android devices, we can say there is no mobile app for the Bitcoin Trader at the moment. Trading can only be done with a computer or other mobile devices, via the website. To get started, every user will need to create an account and make the deposit on the secure website.
- What is the Bitcoin Trader?
Bitcoin Trader is an automated cryptocurrency trading platform managed by robots enhanced with artificial intelligence to perform high yielding trades on behalf of the user.
- How much can be earned by using Bitcoin Trader daily?
Averagely, traders can earn between $200 and $1,000 every day using the Bitcoin Trader. Many traders start with the minimum deposit of $250 and later increase deposits after earning more money.
- What is the function of a crypto robot?
A crypto robot is part of the automated trading system; they function with high-level artificial intelligence to identify the best prices for Bitcoin and other top cryptocurrency. The speculations generated by crypto robots help traders buy cryptocurrencies at a low rate and sell higher to make a profit when the market price appreciates.
- What is the highest value in earnings a trader has made using the Bitcoin Trader?
The earning potential of every user on the Bitcoin Trader platform is limitless. So far, we have recorded traders who made their first million in about sixty days.
- Are funds deposited by traders secure?
Yes, the owners of the Bitcoin Trader have ensured that all funds deposited are secure. However, the known risks associated with the cryptocurrency market apply when live trades are done on the platform.
- How much is required to create an account and start trading?
It is free to create an account on Bitcoin Trader. There are also no hidden fees or charges. The developers have ensured the system is transparent and all funds available in your account can be withdrawn when needed.
- Is it necessary to have a wallet for cryptos to start trading on Bitcoin Trader?
No, a wallet is not needed to store cryptos because all Bitcoin values are converted to cash in your local currency at the time of withdrawal.
- What other Bitcoin trading platforms exist in the market?
While we encourage everyone to leverage the fantastic features of the Bitcoin Trader, alternatives such as the Bitcoin Code exist.
We had a productive time learning about the Bitcoin Trader and its different features. We also enjoyed trying the features to know if they really work. The outcome of this assessment leads us to confirm that the Bitcoin Trader is 100% legit and can help new and experienced traders significantly increase their earnings from cryptocurrency trading. You can trust Bitcoin Trader. Our experience using the live trading feature indicates that users can earn between $200 and $1,000 every week. The system is designed with user-friendly features that everyone can use without having expert knowledge. We recommend all users to start with the lowest possible deposit $250, earn and reinvest the capital, in a short time, the money will add up to a significant amount as earnings.
||The best choice
|| Bitcoin Trader is NOT a scam
High Profit Ratio
Easy & Fast Withdrawals
Works also via App